Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Android version?

Hi Jason,

I really love your Chrome Extension Checker Plus for Google Calendar. The Snooze feature is amazing and quite rare in other extensions.

I use this mainly at work to remind me of meetings and so on.

At home I mostly use std. Google Calendar on my Android tablet for private reminders plus a Snooze app (Calendar Snooze) with which I am not always happy.

Question: Are there any plans to code an Android app in the style of Checker Plus, especially with it's snooze features?

I wouldn't hesitate to pay five Euro for it.

Greetings from Hamburg, Germany,
Frank

Comments

• I wasn't aware that Android app didn't have a snooze ability? I don't own a cellphone so development will be challenging :)
    Can you send me screenshots of an event on the Android and what actions are possible?
    Have you searched for other google calendar apps on the Android?
  • No Android app for google calendar has the functionalities like your chrome extension. I would at least love to have my snoozed events synced back to google calendar, so I can get proper reminders on my android as well. And you won't have to develop an android app.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!