Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

dont auto load images for privacy

I have auto loading of images turned off in my gmail accounts for privacy.

I don't see a way to disable that in checker +gmail - it displays all the tracking images which I do not like.

Can this be turned off?

Comments

• 'Always display external images' is enabled in options, but I'm not getting images showing in the popup, and there's no action I can see in Checker Plus to display them - have to go into Gmail and click 'display images'.

Am I missing something obvious?

• @Tim S try testing emails from different senders, it might be specific to some.

• More generally, is there no way to trigger 'display images' in Checker Plus popup?

As a user I shouldn't have to be concerned about the sender - I don't know what I'm supposed to do from that?

• @Tim S my guess is the issue is related to a specific sender, because the images are appearing for me, and yes if you disabled them the extension would also prompt you to display the per email preview.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!