Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Notification window keeps open after clicking the event

Hello,

is it possible to set the Checker to automatically close the notification popup window when I click the link it shows?

After clicking it redirects me to Google Calendar and the notification window keeps open so I must find it and close it manually very time.

Thanks.

Comments

• So just to confirm, you are clicking the title of event in the reminder popup window to see the details of the event within Google Calendar?

• Yes. I click the title and it is all I need to do with the reminder. Theres no reason to keep it open.

• Interesting suggestion I've had the same experience, can i ask why do you usually ckick the event? Changing details or other actions?

• I usually write notes to my events in Google Calendar so I need to read them before the event starts.

• Hello, I would like to ask if you plan to do „something“ with this feature. Thanks!

• Yes, I added this suggestion to my queue for investigation, note that I am only one developer of many extensions so I perform a batch updates on every extension about every 2 months or faster if the priority is high...

• Perfect! I did not want to push on you, I only wanted to know, what the future of this feature looks like.

Thanks a lot a nd all the best to you!

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!