Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

NOTICE FROM THE DEVELOPER: Mark as Read, Delete and mail count issues

2»

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Is anyone still experiencing the issue?
    This is the test:
    1) Mark an email as unread in your Gmail
    2) In my extension popup, click the refresh button
    3) Is the new unread email count correct on the mail button icon?
    4) Repeat these steps 3 times by marking "another email" as unread (do not mark as read the previous one) and if the counter is incremented each time, then the problem is fixed.
  • It appears to be resolved now. I was able to mark those messages as read from the mail extension without having one or two of them reappear moments later.
  • Jason, it looks fixed on mine now, I have not ran into any problems recently.
  • Working OK for me now - thanks!
  • Looks like is working fine now :)
  • edited June 2014
    Is anyone still experiencing the issue? (There are known issues if you have disabled the conversation view in your Gmail settings, try turning it back on)
    This is the test:
    1) Mark an email as unread in your Gmail
    2) In my extension popup, click the refresh button
    3) Is the new unread email count correct on the mail button icon?
    4) Repeat these steps 3 times by marking "another email" as unread (do not mark as read the previous one) and if the counter is incremented each time, then the problem is fixed.
  • It's fixed for me - thank you for your hard work!
  • Good news! Thank you for support.
  • Happy to hear !!!
  • Wow! I love this app but now I'm even more impressed by your dedication and commitment!Thanks so much!
  • Fixed here now. Thanks for the great extension Jason. :)
  • Was fixed and tonight I have received the same message every minute for the last 10 mins. gggrrr ... lol. 
    I don't care, its a small irritation. But, if you want/need to know, it's still a problem. :(
  • great, i'm happy for you, now take a break and relax!!! you need it!
  • Thanks dev, problem fixed. Amazing extension. Sure, this is your thing.
  • Thanks Jason. I've been good for over 24 hrs now.
  • Awesome job, Keep up the good work!
  • Not fixed unread for me... just FYI. 
    Anyway, thanks for app.
  • I just started seeing this problem again this morning.   Same email from Hertz keeps popping up as unread repeatedly after I mark it read. 
  • I also have the unread mail problem...Mail that i mark as read on the app still shows up as unread on Gmail.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!