Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Small Suggestion

This new beta version checker plus for gmail is awesome.. if themes option is available for this means it will be more cool.

Comments

• good suggestion, let's see if others comment on it also.
  • yes like the suggestion too. 
  • edited June 2014
    Well, I'm practical guy (as well as not willing to put additional weight on devs who work on donations), so my best input here would be - create night theme, with readable but not annoying contrast (never do 000000 to FFFFFF guys, especially at night) and good palette (there are a lot of good palettes in similar vein, zenburn is a good example).
    I personally doubt I would use it, but it's most practical theme I can think of. And maybe I'm wrong and I will :P

While I'm here and not to make more posts - my kudos to dev. Feature-rich extensions on donations with minimal artificial annoyances to force them (though i was disappointed that GCal ext can only add by quickadd and can not edit. but GCal itself is lightweight, so w/e). And your responses both in forum and changelogs are fast and furious. Godspeed.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!