Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Screenshot Capture Tool that ROTATES Screen

Hi Jason, I enjoy your work in Chrome Extensions, You are a very thorough thinker.
With that said, Thank You in advance for what I'm about to ask you for.
Screenshot Capture Tool that ROTATES Screen 90*, allows "Portion/Regional" Capture so WE can Capture "Portion/Region" of screen NOT Visible in vertical format because of screen Dimensional Limitations, or would require SCROLL ability within "Portion/Regional" User Defining Process. It would need to Auto Rotate back 90* to vertical format in Output Process. My solution is to Rotate screen within the process, but IT may be BETTER to "ALLOW SCROLL" in "Portion/Regional" User Defining Process if possible, because even with ROTATING Screen 90* you still have the Screen Width Limitations. To take it a step further would be to option MAGNIFICATION %. Everyone has different needs, but this would make it adaptable to a greater number of needs/strategies. This gives much more "USER" Control over the Screen Capture Process.

Let me know what you think and if you can make it happen.

Thanks again...

Sincerely,
Rod Harrell
549A - 66th Street,
Oakland, California, 94609-1117, USA
(+01) 510-655-4966 (PST)
RodMT5Harrell@gmail.com

Comments

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!