Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Suggestion AND question

edited November 2013 in General
I have switched to Mac a few months back and I liked the ability to hit control I believe it was an open in a new browser without closing checker plus for gmail so I can delete it without having to physically go into the email to delete it after clicking on a link. Is there a way to do it on mac as well?

Suggestion - would love to be able to temporarily remove from the list messages that I don't want to read or delete at the moment - sometimes this can be quite a few. Would love to see a way to temporarily snooze these items from being in the list since there are only a certain number of emails as a time in this list. Does that make sense? I get hundreds of emails per day and sometimes want to go further down on the list - rather than scrolling through several emails I have bypassed to get one specific email I can snooze certain emails that won't reappear in the list if I don't delete or read them for like 15 minutes. Thank you for your great work!

Comments

• question: see what is the method used on regular websites to open links in new tabs etc. on a mac and i'll try to integrate that in my gmail extension if it is not doing that already.

suggestion: it's a good suggestion, i'll keep it in mind, but i guess the best would be to star and mark as read perhaps for now.
  • Very much appreciated!  Thank you.  Your suggestion is what I do for a temp fix, just something to think about. Again, thanks and keep up the great work - it is much appreciated - saves me  A LOT of time.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!