Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Can't Get Webmail Ad Blocker to Work

edited September 2014 in Webmail Ad Blocker
I am running the latest version of Google Chrome. I have installed Webmail Ad Blocker.   When I open my Yahoo Mail I find that  all of the ADs on the right side of the Yahoo Mail webpage are still there. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it with no improvement.

I am unable to find specific instructions for installing and using Webmail Ad Blocker.   I am thinking that I am doing something wrong but I am unable to find any help.

My plan was to use this app with Chrome and FireFox.

Comments

• This is Mark - I find that I left out words my discussion. I am correcting it here.

I am running the latest version of Google Chrome. I have installed Webmail Ad Blocker.   When I open Yahoo Mail and I still have all of the ADs on the right side of the Chrome webpage.

I am unable to find specific instructions for installing and using Webmail Ad Blocker.   I am thinking that I am doing something wrong but I am unable to find any help.

My plan was to use this app with Chrome and FireFox.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!