Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

unknown file on the desktop

Hi Jason!

First congratulations on the extension, it is precisely what I wanted. I made a donation for you to continue well!

My question is: When installing the extension of gmail, I get a file on your desktop with this name: oeopbcgkkoapgobdbedcemjljbihmemj_1937.crx

do you know something?? can we delete that file?

thank you!

Comments

• That seems to be a Chrome issue (http://jasonsavard.com/faq/Chrome_issues)
    That file is my extension in a packaged form, so don't worry about that, but I'm not sure why it's being created on your desktop? Unless you changed some settings around.

Try deleting it and then restarting the browser if it still works then your ok (and maybe it was just a temporary file Chrome created)
  • correcto! después de eliminar el archivo y reiniciar el equipo, el archivo ya no aparece en el escritorio y todo funciona perfecto.

Gracias por su rápida respuesta! 10 puntos!
  • right! after deleting the file and restart the computer, the file no longer appears on the desktop and everything works perfect.

Thank you for your quick response! 10 points!
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!