Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Object is not extensible error when trying to enable show contact photos

I'm trying to show contact photos but I'm getting this error immediately after signing in

TypeError: Cannot add property 1, object is not extensible

Comments

• Ok thanks can you repeat this and send me service worker logs as instructed here:

https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Error_logs

• @Jason

not available

common.js:1823

initMisc

common.js:5312

storage.init()

common.js:1839

loadLocaleMessages: 0.251953125 ms

common.js:1849

initAllAccounts: 134.577880859375 ms

oauth2callback.js:47

showError TypeError: Cannot add property 1, object is not extensible

at Array.push (<anonymous>)

at postPermissionsGrantedForContacts (checkerPlusForGmail.js:2371:22)

at async oauth2callback.js:103:21

at async processOAuthUserResponse (oauth2callback.js:25:31)

at async oauth2callback.js:102:17

• ok excellent I found the issue, it seems to be triggered when attempting to show contacts for your 2nd account or more, not the 1st one, I will be pushing a fix in the next days for this, thanks again for the feedback.

• @Jason Okay sounds good. Thank you so much for your time!

• Good news v27.0.1 is live with the fix, you can force the update with this https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Extension_Updates

• @Jason Awesome thank you so much! That worked!

Also, for some reason changing the colors for the accounts doesn't seem to do anything... They're the same color. What am I doing wrong? lol

• Did you setup different colors for them with the account menu to the right of each account.

• Yes I did & the colors show the picked color when I click on it but it doesn't show anywhere else.

• Ah there might be a conflict with the theme you have chosen, do you know which ones you have applied?

• Ohh that makes sense. I applied the theme Newspaper.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!