Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Firefox download

I continually have to download the Ad Blocker because the ads in my Outlook Hotmail account appear again.  The Ad Blocker works at first and removes the ads in the right hand column but when I sign in again they are back.  I have closed the Firebox browser every time.  Suggestions?

Comments

• Can you send me a screenshot of the issue?
  • I don't know how to do that but I'll look into it.  All's it would show is the right column and the ads, ads that went away after installing Ad Blocker and came back after launching Firefox later again to get to my Hotmail.
  • same thing for me exept it has never work with outlook hotmail...it dont expend my email and there is always an ad on the right side of the email when I print it
  • edited October 2014
    This add-on worked very well for the most part but since the latest Firefox update it isn't working at all.  Do I need to reinstall or should I just try disabling and re-enabling?
  • I'm using version 32.0.3 and it's working like a charm. Can you send me a screenshot of the issue?
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!