Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Possible use of the Side Panel?

First off - I love that I can make the extension pop out with a keyboard shortcut, see my day quickly, add an event, and exit out of it in seconds. This extension has been a time saver for me for years.

With the newer google chrome side panel options, I wonder if it would be possible to build in a setting that would have the extension pop out in the side panel and resize the width of the current webpage (like the native chrome side panel currently does) instead of popping out from the extension button over the current screen.

There are a lot of people out there searching for extensions like Manganum that don't cost an arm and a leg to get calendar in the side panel, and your extension does everything that is needed if it were possible to open in the side panel vs hovering.

Thanks for taking the time to listen!

Comments

• Yes, it's a great idea, it's in my queue as you are now the 2nd person to request this, thanks.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!