Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Checker Plus pre Gmail vs Maxthon

I've been using the Maxthon browser for a long time, I didn't have a problem until the new year, and now these windows keep popping up, I have the latest version of everything. It was never a problem, now it's enough, it's annoying, these windows keep popping up, sometimes there was a problem with logging in. It can be fixed somehow. well thank you

Comments

• It seems you chromium based browser is stuck on v109, but you need the latest version v124. You might be limited by an older OS and thus need to update that first.

• I have everything updated to new versions and Maxthon and I can't say which app developer is not updated. If you can, install Maxthon I have the latest version and see for yourself. Otherwise, the history of Maxthon is every moment, so I would like it if you could take a look. well thank you

• So I can see from your post details that the Chromium based browser is only at v109 and it should be v124 right now. Either development has stopped, the update is not working or you can try reinstalling the browser or you need to investigate with them.

• Ok, I'll try to write it to them too and see what they write

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!