Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Please cancel Subscription

Hi Jason,

I tried to cancel my subscription, but I get an odd error that says, if your email address is found. Contact your developer. Not sure what that means but I would like to cancel my subscription. Also, when you attempt to log in using Google. It makes you reset your password before you can login. That needs to change.

Thanks,

Kari

kari.mejia@mitratech.com

Comments

• Sure, can you give you me more details on this reset password, is this when you are using the extension?

• Sure I clicked on Sign in using Google and the next screen was the create password screen instead of just the login. Interestingly enough I am already logged into Gmail on another tab.

• Is this the button to the right...

• No, it was this one:

• oh ok so my forum sign in, so you had to change your password, and this was your google password or a forum specific password? and then you were able to sign in.

• It led me to a page where I had to reset my google password. At least that is what I thought I was doing. Was it asking me to reset my password for this forum?

• ok i'll look into it, thanks for the details, I have cancelled your subscription.

• Thank you, Jason!!!

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!