Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

dark mode bug

The browser settings' dark mode makes the email very dark after opening, which was not a problem before.

Comments

• Is this an Opera only issue? Does it affect other extensions or websites?

• @Jason

It is indeed the Opera browser. It currently seems to affect other browser extensions as well, likely due to a recent update. Other plugins also switch to dark mode. I am not using a forced mode; the outside is white, and only when I click into the email does it turn dark.

• Ok I'll look into it, as currently my extension does not set a default background color in email previews - a quick workaround right now is to add a custom css in the extension and set the body {backbround: white}

• Hello. Can you tell us in more detail which file needs to be corrected? I just don’t understand this at all, I barely found the folder with the required extension...

• edited April 10

@Roman1818 You can use the the skins and themes feature within the extension's menu more info here and choose the Custom button: https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Skins_and_Themes

• @Jason, It's clear. I just want to solve the problem with displaying email previews when the dark theme is set in Opera. On the topic of the post.

• @Jason, Do you plan to add this to the original version in future updates? ) It’s just difficult to send donations in Russia now

• @Roman1818 I've queue it for investigation, but i'm also hoping Opera was going to fix this on their end first ;)

• @Jason, well, it’s much more difficult to contact Opera than it is to contact you :) okay, I’ll wait for changes for the better. And the extension is super, thank you for it)

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!