Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Notifications for selected folders only (not working)

I have the option selected Show notifications for files inside folders I select and Only include notifications for files added to My Drive.

I have click the bell on the folders in my drive I would like. However I am getting constant notifications from SHARED drives (which I haven't selected)

How do I stop notifications from the shared drives? is there a step I am missing?

Thank you for your time and help.

Comments

• I found the issue thanks for the feedback, a fix is coming in v9.6 i'll ping you back within 2 days, thanks.

• Thank you for getting back to me so promptly! and great news!

• Ok v9.6 is out you can force the update with this: https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Extension_Updates

and let me know.

• Thanks for that. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.... I applied the update. It would appear that whilst I do not get notifications from shared drives if I have the 'Show notification on the button only" option ticked.

But I have that unticked I still get all the shared notifications in the pop up notifications.

Thanks again for taking the time to get back to me, it is very much appreciated.

• ok noted i'll investigate that also, thanks for the feedback.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!