Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Chrome Extension: Two issues when right clicking to create a calendar appt from web page

Hi Jason,

First Issue I need help with: When I used to right click on a hyperlink in a page, I would get the Right Click Menu option to create a calendar appointment and it would work. Now, when I click on a link, it provides the option to create the appointment but it does not save to the calendar. If I click on an empty space in the page, it creates the calendar appointment. In Edge, it still works if I right click on the link. Did I accidentally change a setting or something?

Second Issue I need help with: When I right click to make an appointment, in Chrome, I do not receive the popup to confirm the appointment should be created. In edge I do. Again...not sure if I accidentally turned something off. I can not find any setting.

I did uninstall and reinstall and restarted browser.

Thanks

Steve

Comments

• Great bug finding, I will be pushing out a fix for this in the next update, thanks for the details.

• Thanks. Much appreciated!

• Good news this issue should be resolved in the latest v36.0 on Chrome it will be coming to Edge soon.

• Hi Jason,

Hope you're well. The first issue is definitely corrected. I am still experiencing the second issue I highlighted:

Second Issue I need help with: When I right click to make an appointment, in Chrome, I do not receive the popup to confirm the appointment should be created. In edge I do (new: Actually no longer receiving the popup in Edge either). I am not sure if I accidentally turned something off. I can not find any setting.

• Does the event still get created in the calendar despite the notification not appearing?

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!