Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Is there a way to not have "all day" automatically checked when I create a new event?

I rarely add things to my calendar that are all day, so is there a way to stop it from auto-checking when I create a new event?

& just as an extra, would there be a way to auto set the times that do come up? For example, a lot of stuff that I add usually starts at 8AM, could I have that be the default option when I create a new event?

I apologize if this isn't the right place to ask this question. If anyone has any advice or tips on how I can do that, it would be really helpful!

Thank you for your time!

Comments

• Which calendar view are you using? Because if you set the Week for instance it would force you to click in the timetable and then the time would automatically set.

• @Jason I have it set to custom 4 weeks

• Ok good suggestion, one thing you can do right now to save a click is to uncheck the "Detect time" in the General options this will present you immediately with the "All day" button. But I can queue for development the ability to also default to "timed events". And maybe set a default time.

• @Jason Yea I already had that option unchecked & the "all day" button shows checked. Is there any way to not have it auto-checked?

• Ok understood that's why I've queued for development, thanks for the suggestion.

• Good news, I've added an option to unselect the "All day" in v36.0

hopefully that will help a bit.

• @Jason THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! I really appreciate you doing that!

• Do not help.

Regardless of the options, the time always appears and in no case "all day" button shows checked.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!