Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Notifications for past Events

Browser: MS Edge

First of all, I would like to say Thank You for developing such an amazing Extension.

This is a follow up to: Old events populating notifications — Jason's Forum (jasonsavard.com). Personally, I use my Calendar for Time-Blocking and don't like having to press Dismiss for every Notification, for it not to reappear. Ticking the Box "Do not show notifications for past events" has resolved my issue. You had mentioned though, that this would only show current and future notifications.

I'm wondering if there's a way to set a specific timeframe, like 24 hours, for which I can still receive past event notifications. This feature would be ideal alongside the "Do not show notifications for past events" setting. It seems useful for users who want to stay updated about recent events, but don't want to be overwhelmed by notifications from several days ago. Is there such a feature already or could this potentially be added to a future release.

Comments

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!