Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

No sound and notification after reciving mail

Hello,

I have an issue, i didn,t change any settings i am using checker plus from 4 years but now it is not wornikg no sound and notification when reciving mail. when i enter the settings of checker plus and i try to play the sound of notification i recive the message: "error with last action. Try again or sing out and in". But i dont know to sign in and out where from? Thanks

Comments

• I have an issue, i didn,t change any settings i am using checker plus from 4 years but now it is not wornikg no sound and notification when reciving mail. when i enter the settings of checker plus and i try to play the sound of notification i recive the message: "error with last action. Try again or sing out and in". But i dont know to sign in and out where from? Thanks

• You have a very old Chrome version and need to update to continue using my extensions.

More info here: https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Unstable_browser_channel

Most likely you are using an old Windows version that might need upgrading to get the latest browser versions.

• Unfortunetly i am using windows 7 and it is the latest update for crome. But yesterday it worked

• edited February 1

Yeah you'll have to bump to a more modern Windows.

Windows 7 hasn't been supported for the last 4 years. And my extensions use the latest features with almost every automatic update.

• thank you very much for the answer. so there is no solution? Thanks

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!