Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Time of Event on Button Icon

Time of event on button icon is not synchronizing automatically. I have to manually click on refresh to get the time on button icon to update.

Comments

• Have you tried restarting the browser or possibly reinstalling the extension?

• I have tried restarting the browser before. Now I have removed and added the checker extension. Let's see if the button will refresh automatically.

• So I must note that Chrome and some Chromium browser support real-time updates, but Edge and Firefox do not, therefore they rely on regularly polling events for updates and they are set to every 30 minutes for "active" calendars.

• I have firefox. That means that it should update only every 30 min?

• Correct, well in theory, since the cycle is 30 minutes it means the changes could be synced anywhere between 0 and 30 min and 15 min. being the average.

• Got it thanks!

• A caveat is of course if the extension is used to create/modify/delete events then they will be instantly synced to Google Calendar.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!