Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Prompt to add multiple events at once

Is there a way to add multiple events using a single prompt? For example, could i use the following prompt: "8:00 am to 9:00 am Doctors appointment; 9:00 am to 10:00 am Homework; 10:00 am to 11:00 am clean house" and have it create three separate events at once?

Comments

• No, this is definitely the 1st time it's been suggested.

• I do love the app though. Just thinking, I use ChatGPT to help me organize my day and it generates it in a list. It still works copying and pasting each appointment, but importing a whole list at once would be a game changer.

• Just curious how exactly do you generate the list using ChatGPT, maybe I can start exploring that integration within Checker Plus or I could simply parse break inputs with a specific divider.

• Here's an example:

My Prompt: I need your help scheduling my day tomorrow with the following tasks: clean the house; one hour business meeting at 2:00 pm; draft contracts for clients; research use of AI in economics and data analysis; phone call to check in on mom. my day starts at 10:00 am and needs to end by 5:00 pm. Keep each description concise enough to add to a calendar appointment.

GPT Response:

1. 10:00 am - Start your day.
    2. 10:00 am to 11:30 am - Clean the house. It's important to start with a clean environment to be more productive.
    3. 11:30 am to 12:30 pm - Draft contracts for your clients. You may want to use this quiet time in the morning when you're still fresh to focus on this task.
    4. 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm - Take a break. Rest, have lunch and prepare yourself for your business meeting.
    5. 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm - Research use of AI in economics and data analysis. This can be done right before the business meeting to keep your mind active.
    6. 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm - Attend the one hour business meeting. Make sure to be prepared and punctual.
    7. 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm - Continue drafting contracts for clients if not completed earlier, or proceed with more research if necessary.
    8. 4:00 pm to 4:30 pm - Phone call to check in on your mom. It's always good to take a bit of time to catch up with family.
    9. 4:30 pm to 5:00 pm - Wind down your workday, review and prepare for the next day.
    10. 5:00 pm - End of your day.

[end]

So, I wonder if there is a way to simply copy and past all of the appointments, input it into a calendar prompt, and have it add all of the appointments.

• What I could do is enhance the quick add feature of the right click button. So you would simply select all the gpt task results and then use the right click .. Checker Plus .. Quick add.

It currently supports adding one event this way, but I could develop it to parse line breaks etc. for multiple adds.

https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Add_the_current_browser_tab_to_your_calendar

• That would be really helpful. A person could plan and calendar their entire day in under five minutes.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!