Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Popup reminders

Love your app!

When the popup comes up, this only happens when more than one.

I click off the top one, no matter how many, as long as more than one. The last one disappears, and I have to resize the popup in order to deal with the last one. Is there a setting I am missing?

Comments

• I noticed you are using Chromium - could you test to see if this occurring on the regular Chrome.

• It did not work that way on chrome. Only in the vivaldi browser, which is the one I use.

• So the issue is isolated to Vivaldi? You would have to report it in there support, as I'm using standard calls that work across different browsers, but I can also see on my end if I could setup a patch for this.

• Thanks, it also works correctly on MS edge browser. What should I tell the vivaldi folks?

• That there window height resize logic behaves differently than on Chrome. Maybe add a screenshot and let them know which extension it's affecting and the steps to replicate it.

• I have contacted Vivaldi with info I have.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!