Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Extension suggestion

Not sure if you are looking for new projects, but if you are, I'd like to suggest a templated response extension for Gmail

I've pretty much tried every one there is.. and without exception, they all suck.

Googles built-in Canned Response feature is next to useless

Other extensions are convulted or simply don't work well, and often require signing up for a website account then storing all your emails on some server with unknown security credentials.

I feel like templates could be stored locally (or perhaps as extension data which is synced via Google Chrome sync)

I think you could realistically charge a monthly subscription for such an extension, and if any developer could do a good job of it, Im sure you could.

Just tossing an idea out anyway. Not really expecting it to happen, but you never know :-)

Comments

• Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take note of this and see if this interests others also. I also personally setup canned responses, but given the friction to use them, I've abandoned them.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!