Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Very slow recently

Hi, I've been using this extension for quite a while, but recently it seems to me that the operations have become very slow.

• When I click on an "older" email (maybe from 1-2 months ago), it takes quite a while to load (sometimes I'd say maybe around 6-7 seconds)
  • When I click the refresh button, it again takes very long (6-7 seconds) for the rotating circle to disappear

Both of what I mentioned don't happen all the time, but they happen quite often that they're notice-able and compared to the snappy behavior I always had in the extension, they seem very bold!

Did something change recently? Can I do something to fix this?

Thank you

Comments

• I'm curious why an older email of 1 or 2 months would be in the checker plus view? Are you using the non default inbox view? https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Popup_window

• I think I've set it to the default view

There are indeed old emails that are still unread (please don't judge; I keep them as reminders 😆)

• Can you let me know which extension version you are on?

Have you been restart the browser?

Have you tried reinstalling the extension?

• The extension seems to be on V23.3

And I do restart the browser quite often (at least once a day), and I've refrained from re-installing the extension to avoid losing my settings 🙂

• Reinstalling is the only other solution I have right now, you can take screenshots of your settings to restore them later, the extension also tries to restore them automatically at install if your chrome profile is synced.

• OK, I'll give that a try. Hopefully that would fix it

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!