Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

19th, 14:00, zahnarzt, faunenstr. i click on red plus then type that. why doesnt it understand that?

Comments

• I am using Google Calendar's quick add api, which might not be perfect, have you tried shortening that command to see what works and what doesn't.

• 19th, 14:00.

doesnt work.

• Does just "14:00 my test event" work?

or "19th my test event"

• You're right it looks like it needs it needs the month, I tried "oct 19th 11am test event" and that worked for me.

• god damn month/day mindset...

• thank you

• nothing works

• @perunas86 Can you give more details on the issue or screenshots?

• I tried every combination of date, time, day and it always adds event for today/tomorrow

• edited November 11

@perunas86 Can you send me the text?

Have you tried with english text?

Note that the quick add api is handled by Google Calendar.

• Of course I've tried with english. 7pm, 21:00-23:00 etc. for the earliest time works fine. Everything mentioned above and in your FAQ not working for different day events.

• @perunas86 I tried "7pm monday test" and "21:00-23:00 test on monday" and that also worked.

• For me it's not working, it adds event for today at 7pm, not monday.

• @perunas86 it might be because your google calendar language settings are set to Polish. Can you try polish week names or switching your google calendar to english.

• Everything related with date don't work with Polish version (English or Polish names, 17/11).

Now it's working with English version.

Thank you for help. :)

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!