Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Notification on unsharing a Google Drive file

edited August 2022 in General

Hi, is there any notification for such scenario? Lets say I shared a Google document to someone. Will this person get notification when I unshare the file? Do your apps do this? If not, do any other apps or is it possible at all? Thank you.

Comments

• Sorry I'm not aware of this functionality.

• Thanks for a fast response. Just not sure what you mean. Do you mean that you dont know about any possibility of someone beeing notified about beeing unshared from a share google drive document or do you mean that you have not heard about any possibility of someone beeing notified about beeing unshared from a share google drive document? In short - do you think that there is or there is not a possibility of someone beeing notified about beeing unshared from a share google drive document? Thanks for clearing this out.

• It most likely can be done with Google Drive API, but I haven't investigated it further.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!