Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Minutes on extension button

Hey, love this feature of time until next meeting, but it would be great if there was the option of either having minutes after hours (e.g. 1h30m), or to have hours as decimals to be more precise. This came about because I checked how long until my next meeting and it said "2h" when it was just over an hour and a half away, then when the time ticket over to be just under an hour it went to "1h", which is kind of annoying when you want to look at it quickly to plan how much time you have left (i.e. do I have time to go to town before my next meeting).

Loving the product overall, very happy I paid for it :)

Comments

• So unfortunately there is a maximum of 3 - 4 characters allowed in that space. I could look into displaying minutes ie. 90m if that helps.

• Hmmm, yeah maybe minutes if it's less than 2 hours perhaps? Or make that configurable if it's worth doing?

Could maybe allow it to have decimals when it's less than 2 or 3 hours, so like "1.5h". But that might look a bit crap?

• I'll queue this for investigation thanks.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!