Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Help! Do you support other Chromium-based browsers? It's no longer working in Brave!

I get an error message every time I try to do anything with the extension (clicking refresh, clicking options, etc.): "UnknownError: Internal error opening backing store for indexedDB.open." I also periodically get a Windows notification that says "Corrupted profile". I tried removing the extension and reinstalling it, but that did no good. If there is indeed something wrong with my browser profile, what should I do? Do I have to make a new profile from scratch? Or can I duplicate the existing profile? Sorry, I don't know much about these things. I'm hoping you can help despite me not being a Chrome user. I've relied on this extension for years and love it to death!

Comments

• Arghhh, is my face red. All I had to do was update Brave and that fixed everything. Sorry to bother you!

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!