Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Pop Up window now wont relocate after latest update

Pop Up window now wont relocate after latest update.

I had it open larget to the left. The settings are still correct but the pop up only opens as pictured. Right over the browser window

Comments

• This a browser issue, I suggest just dragging the mail icon to the right of your browser toolbar.

• Jason, before this update i had it ofset to the left of my browser window and resized in settings. this no longer works?

• Yes, you must understand everything on your computer auto-updates, from the OS to your browser to the extension and at anytime changes occur usually it's to enhance things, but sometimes it breaks things. In this case this a browser update so you'll have to wait to the next browser update or drag the icon to the right.

• Thank you for the fast reply. I dont think i am explaining well. that pop up used to open far to the left of my browser window out on its own.

Now it opens over the browser and settings will not move it back to the left off the browser.

see the photo where it used to open all the emails. The settings no longer work to move the pop up.

I want the pop up to open where that compose mail is, like it did before.

• Those settings no longer move the pop up window, it did before your last update. The browser has not updated.

• Sorry it seems we are having an issue at understanding each other, what are your Button settings set to?

and have you tried using the General .. Set position settings?

• Fixed this setting had changed.. see photo. I did not change it..

• I found this setting above had changed.. I did not change it.. it works as it did before. My issue is fixed.. it may happen to others.. Thank you for the fast reply!

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!