Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Stopped showing missed notifications twice

First of all, thanks a lot for this extension, it's amazing!

I noticed a change in the extension's behavior recently - before, it'd show the missed notification again when I get back to the PC.

Let's say an email comes at 6:30 when I'm AFK. I get back to the PC at 6:40, and I get another notification about that email when I move my mouse.

I've noticed it's not happening anymore, for a few days I guess.

Would love if you could put it back in - maybe make it a setting? This functionality was really neat.

Thanks again!

Comments

• Can you ensure this option is on ...

• Yes, the option is on, but missed notifications are not being shown for the second time (just checked twice).

• Ok I think I found the issue and it will be fixed in v23.1.2, note that I just pushed out a version so it will go after that. Thanks for the details.

• Okay, standing by, thanks for fixing it!

• The extension was updated recently, but the notifications for the emails I got while I was away are still not being shown the second time.

I just checked, the option to display them twice is on.

• Yes you are correct, there was a regression issue probably with the latest update, it will be fixed yet again in the next update, thanks for signaling it.

• Thanks for reply! I'll be waiting for the next update then.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!