Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Request for "Refresh" shortcut

I was wondering if it might be possible in a future release to have a shortcut that would toggle the refresh icon (highlighted below) for all of the accounts that are displayed in window. It would be even nicer if we could choose what that letter would be given that "r" is already mapped to reply.

Thank you!

Comments

• Good news there is a Refresh shortcut that you can set at the Chrome level, however, it doesn't refresh an currently opened popup window. https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Keyboard_shortcuts

I will look into refreshing the popup window also when that key is activated.

• >>I will look into refreshing the popup window also when that key is activated.

Thank you! I was aware of the Chrome level shortcut, but having the pop window also would be great!

• Thank you for adding it! Donated again to shop my appreciation. You're the best :)

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!