Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'classList') (js/popup.js 3581)

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'classList') (js/popup.js 3581)

I keep getting this error - I don't know what it means. I've updated chrome, restarted, and reinstalled the extension.

Comments

• When do you get this error, when open the popup window or when you take an action within the popup window?

Can you send me a screenshot either the popup window.

• whithin the popup window - I will grab it the next time it happens. It doesn't happen every time, it seems to happen at random when I'm deleting emails.

• Hi, I get a message like this whenever I read an email; click on the star to mark the email as read and use the arrows to move to the next item. This does not happen when I click on the star icon while in the email list, but it only happens when I read a particular message.

I hope this helps.

• @Ramin When you say click on the star to mark email as read... do you mean you set the extension Option .. General .. Starring marks an email as read?

• Yes, precisely.

• @Ramin I wasn't able to replicate the issue, which extension version do you have?

Can you send me a video?

• edited July 2

@Ramin Ok excellent, so I realized you were starring when previewing the actual email vs from the email list. What do you think if I match the logic of email list starring action which marks as read and makes the email disappear and then goes automatically to next mail?

• Hi Jason, I think that would be what users are looking for. Thanks for looking into this.

• @Ramin Ok this should be fixed in v27.0.4 just released, you can force the update with this: https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Extension_Updates

• @Jason, I verify that the fix is working now. Thanks for fixing this.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!