Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Calendar checker button action not populating pop up/freezing extension

Hi Jason--

Congrats on your recent featured badges and Chrome Store recognition, you've created and continue to support some awesome products, thank you!

On a new Chromebook device, I'm experiencing an issue with the Calendar Checker button and loading of the calendar pop-up (preferred) window. When clicked, the pop-up window does not populate with my calendars, and instead shows a static blank calendar page and freezes the extension (none of the buttons within the popup window function). The button itself does show the correct time/next appointment notification, and if I hover over the button it shows my upcoming appointments correctly. However, if I restart Chrome and change the button action to either open Calendar Checker in a new tab or window, the extension functions just fine and loads all of my calendars/buttons function within the tab or window as normal.

I've uninstalled and reloaded the extension a few times to no avail, and thankfully the Gmail Checker pop up window/button action is functioning normally. ChromeOS/Chrome App seems all up to date.

Appreciate your assistance!

Comments

• Can you send me any error logs from the popup window, assuming the freezing doesn't affect doing just that https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Error_logs

Has this issue always existed for you?

• Thanks Jason, I'll copy into an email as the log seems to have some PII in it.

This is the first time I've had an issue, but it's also on a new device/operating system, so I can't confirm if it was an issue earlier.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!