Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

How much are your PayPal fees?

edited February 12 in General

Jason, I've been sending you micro payments over the years instead of one big contribution. I thought about contributing today via Bitcoin. I was surprised that the fee was only 3% for a US$5 contribution. I love Coinbase's fee transparency! I went ahead and contributed via PayPal but would like to hear from you about their fees. They are not transparent. I pay no fee contributing via PayPal. What does PayPal charge you when you accept a US$5 transaction? Does the percentage change if the contribution is $20? $10? $1 (one dollar)?

Kudos — everyone shout-out to Jason in this thread! End your post with a quote. https://jasonsavard.com/forum/discussion/7294/kudos-everyone-shout-out-to-jason-in-this-thread-end-your-post-with-a-quote/

Comments

• Thanks for all the wonderful compliments. A while back I discovered

PayPal had a micro payments plan that I enrolled into to lower the fees since most of the contributions are small amounts.

• I'll ask another way. Do you prefer PayPal or Bitcoin?

• Actually I like exploring new technologies so since you asked I would say let's go with Bitcoin.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!