Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Deletes not working

K MK M
edited January 10 in Checker Plus for Gmail

Hello. This started a few days ago, I think when Edge updated but not exactly sure. The extension properly shows (in Inbox mode) what is in the mobile view (https://mail.google.com/mail/mu/mp/). But, when I try to delete an email from the extension, it doesn't delete it in Gmail. The extension keeps showing I have a new email, which I can confirm when going to Gmail. The first screenshot is after I deleted the email in the extension (you can see the Honey email is not there). The 2nd is after re-clicking the extension, and you can see nothing was deleted. I didn't alter any extension settings and have re-installed it.

The "Checker Plus" extension view works fine, but I prefer the other view since the Checker Plus view only shows me new emails. Thanks... and until this started, this extension has been a great addition! Thanks!

EDIT: As an FYI... deleting directly on the mobile view works fine as well. Just not through the extension. Edge Version 97.0.1072.55 (Official build) (x86_64)

Comments

• Try clicking the hidden Refresh button just to the right of the search icon, and let me know if that helps.

• Well, yes and no. It will show new emails which it wasn't originally. But, still isn't deleting. And, when I close the popup, and re-open it, I have to again hit that button to load what wasn't previously loaded. It also won't delete when I'm viewing a message from the list.

• I did more tests and seems with Edge after deleting with the inbox view, I had to actually refresh the Gmail webpage to see the email deleted. I'll monitor the issue going forth, but I do recommend the Checker Plus because it's more reliable.

• For me, refreshing the Gmail page just shows the same as before I tried to delete it. Nothing deleted, and the email isn't marked as Read. Checker Plus does seem to work.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!