Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Popup working fine but not opening email in Chrome

Hi all,

I have been using this plugin since a year but a few days ago I can't open emails when I click on the new popup.

Pop up sound is fine, popup is also fine as it was before, It just not opening email in Chrome at all, when I click on the new pop up it just disappear and that's all.

Comments

• Have you tried reinstalling the extension?

• how to reinstall and keep all settings, is there any way to import previous settings?

• You can try the admin section, but no guarantee it works all the time.

Because it's also possible the current settings are causing the issue.

• I tried to uninstall the extension and do a clean install after but the problem is still the same, what can I do now?

I have no more ideas, for me it looks like no permissions to open pop-up maybe?

Pop-ups are fine but I can not click on it to open email. Make as a read or archive email also are not working.

• Can you try restarting the computer.

• ye I tried, still the same issue

• Can you send me a screenshot of this notification, just to validate it's from my extension. And have you changed and Chrome flags?

What's your OS version and Chrome version?

• what Chrome flags do you mean?

OS is Win 10 home 64 bit 21H1

Chrome 96.0.4664.110 64 bit

• The next time you try using the notification and it fails can you then send me the logs https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Error_logs

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!