Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Email list

Hi,

Would be great to always load 5-10 last email when clicking on the icon.

Thanks

Comments

• The extension currently lists the most recent unread emails, but you can switch over to inbox view for real emails also. https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Popup_window

• That is exactly what I meant.

Thanks a lot, I would never find it :).

• The only problem I see with inbox view is that when opening emails they are later not marked as opened when going to the gmail app. So they keep coming over and over.

Thanks

• I haven't had any reports of issues with the Gmail view, is it possible there is a slight delay before it syncs with your Gmail app?

• Thanks for reply.

It is quiet easy to recreate.

Used extension to send email to myself.

Open in inbox view email. Close extension window. Open it again and click refresh -> email is still unread.

It is not related to delay, just never mark it as read.

Chrome Version 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)

• edited January 4

Just tested and it works for me. I just mark an email as unread in my Gmail website, then I open the extension inbox view and open it there which marks it as read. Then I go back into my Gmail website and refresh it is marked as read and then I also refresh my Gmail extension and the unread email also disappears.

• Looks like I somehow fixed it :)

In the Options - tab Admin I clicked on Load Options button and now it works. Not sure what that button but that is the only thing I did.

Thanks a lot for support.

Cheers

• I don't want to bother you anymore, but just a note, on checker view unread count is immediately updated on read, would be nice to have same on inbox view.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!