Extensions Blog Press Contribute Forum FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support About
Forum FAQ Videos Changelog Bio Contact

Pop down window (both gmail and calendar) doesn't work in Windows 8.1 on HiDPI machine

I just upgraded to a windows 8.1 lenovo yoga 2 pro computer with 3200 x 1800 resolution. The chrome extensions seem to be working with the exception that neither one shows up properly when I click on the icon from the tool bar.  I just get an outline of where the box should be. Not sure if it is a W 8.1 problem, a hidpi problem, a chrome problem, an extension problem or some mix. I do have the hidpi flags checked for chrome and (most) everything else seems to work properly.image

Comments

• I would definitely start with reseting any Chrome flags to their original state and maybe re-installing the extension and restarting the browser.
    Do your other extension popup windows work correctly?
  • I never click on other extensions so I had missed that they all looked the same when I click them. It is definitely this flag causing the problem for all extensions. I hope they fix this soon because choosing between lo-res and working extensions is no good. Thanks for your quick response.
    HiDPI Support Windows
    If enabled, application size and layout will adapt to the operating system's DPI settings. #high-dpi-support
                       DefaultEnabledDisabled                 "

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!