Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Scheduled Do not Disturb?

It would be great if I could set do not disturb to be automatic during specified hours each day (nighttime in my case.)

Comments

• edited November 15

I did see this but that appears to be for your Gmail plugin. I assume you're either up too early or joking? If you ported the change over to Checker Plus by 6:00 a.m., I'll be impressed!

• edited November 15

Ah you're right sorry, just don't set reminders for those hours, lol :)

I'll take note of it, but we'll see if this suggestion becomes more popular.

• edited November 15

I'll just keep expanding my Checker Plus ahk enhancement script that presently brings repeating notifications to the top and makes annoying repeating sounds. If you made this open source, I could make the changes myself.

• Actually you can make the schedule work with the calendar extension, if you enable the sync dnd setting in the Gmail extension

• edited November 15

That's a neat feature; don't want to install another extension just for this. It does look like a nice extension incidentally. P.S. your front page links to basted.ca, which is dead.

• Good catch on the homepage, just fixed it thanks.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!