Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

list of historical updates

The desktop pop-up is nice...good work. But I usually get several at a time such that clicking on one pop-up erases all the other pop-ups. I'd like to go back and view all updates.

Thanks,

Mike

Comments

• The keyword you are looking for is "changelog" it is found all over my website :) including right at the top right here in the navigation bar of my site ;) http://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Changelog
  • Sorry- I see how the title of my post could have confused you. I'm not looking for a historical list of updates to the Chrome extension itself (which you have so eloquently designed). Rather I'd like to see the updates to a Google Drive folder of which I'm Sharing. For example, my Google Drive Checker icon currently has 105 updates- how do I view each update?
  • Hi Mike,
    Sorry for the misunderstanding. To see revision history, you have to go directly into the document in the drive - file - see revision history. Unfortunately my app does not list these revisions.
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!