Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Slow working

Checker is working really slow

Comments

• Now it works fast.

I did these steps:

1. Reinstall extension.
    2. Close Chrome.
    3. Delete cache files.
    4. Clear junk using CCleaner.
  • Great, FYI I don't recommend using CCleaner, it is known to cause other conflicts with Gmail cookies required to know your sign in status etc.

• You mean that you would have to login again or something?

• edited October 4

Essentially CCleaner or or cookie clearing tools can affect the extension's auto-detection of signed in accounts - i'm just putting it out there in case you do see problems down the road.

• So I should enable auto detection?

• Auto-detetion is the default of the extension, but if the extension has been working fine before for you then you can ignore this.

• About cache/slow working, you said disabling cache wil help, so maybe you cache same emails when they are not readed infinitely?

• @Hamcio Official it's a complicated mechanism, but this particular issue is related to the browser storage files itself because in fact i am caching the emails, but those cache files get corrupted sometimes from the browser.

• So probably something like that is happening, maybe remove cache, try to fix existing ones or remove corrupted?

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!