Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Undo dismiss all

I just accidentally dismissed all of my reminders and just as I released the button realized that there were a bunch of reminders hidden by the scrollbar. Could you add an undo feature for "dismiss all?" It could be a trashcan/buried in the UI/etc.

One thing that would have prevented this inadvertent click would be to allow the pop-up window to grow eliminating the need for a scrollbar until the screen is filled. Or you could have a visual indicator that there are more reminders hidden, or have the dismiss all optionally only dismiss the visible reminders.

Thanks!

Comments

• interesting, i like the dismiss only visible reminders solution, i'll queue it for investigation.

• edited October 2021

After investigating this, the undo is not a simple task - so I'll wait for more noise on this suggestion before prioritizing it. Because I am concerned changing the behaviour to only dismiss the visible tasks might be annoying for those who wish to clear a long list of events.

• Ok found a compromise :) I will be adding this feature in the next version to reset/undo all dismissed notifications.

• Awesome, thank you! You may want to re-phrase that to say "undo," as I think it's clearer. If you didn't just tell me what it's for, I would have no idea what the button is for.

• Good new I've added this in v28.2

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!