Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Notification Buttons Disappeared

Before when I'd receive an email, two buttons would appear at the bottom of the notification giving me a couple of options of how I can handle the message (mine were "archive" or "mark read"). For some reason, those are missing now though I haven't changed any settings. This issue has been ongoing for several weeks. I assumed it was some sort of bug that would quickly resolve itself but it hasn't. I've included a couple of screenshots showing relevant settings and an example of the issue. (And by the way, I've already restarted my browser several times, installed updates to the browser, looked for Checker updates, and restarted my laptops).

-Thanks in advance!

Comments

• I saw you restarted the browser, but have you tried reinstalling the extension and using the default options?

• 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

That fixed it...and that was literally the only thing from your list of options "before asking for help" that I hadn't tried.

Sorry to have wasted your time

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!