Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

icon grey

my icon used to be green and chg to red when rec email etc...for some reason it is just grey now even with emails, and if I go to options don't see the different options to chg it anymore, I also get a msg when I hover over the grey icon saying "want to access this site" have no idea what that is...how do I get back to what I use to have

Comments

• Sounds like it's not detecting any new emails, can you refer to this list of solutions: https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Auto-detect_sign_in_issues

• No it works fine in fact I just got your email and it turned red with the little number, but my point is why can I not go back to the green and red icons... looks almost like the do not disturb deal but I checked and it's not on

• Can you verify which color theme is selected in the extension Options .. Button tab:

• bingo that was it...thank you couldn't find that for my life, knew it there just didn't know where...all go now

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!