Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Search "active calendars"

Hello, I am finding that when using the "search Active calendars" feature, it does not search my active calendars. In order to find my calendar item, I must select "search all calendars".

Comments

• Lots of details thank you. Can you let me know which extension version you are using?

Because as of very recently in v28.1 I added the ability to search tasks (used to be only events)

• Sure, it is version 28.1.2.

My bad. I called it a "task" but it is a calendar event.

My suspicion is that it is an issue regarding what is considered an "active" calendar?

• You're probably right, I'm not sure what Google Calendar itself meant by active calendars when I tried to mimic their logic, so I used the selected calendars, in other words all those calendars visible in the extension should be searched, more info https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Visible_calendars_in_popup_window

I would curious if you did different tests by searching events from different calendars and see if that works.

• I'm going to try to reproduce the event. I thought what happened was it was searching only selected calendars from google calendar instead of the active / selected calendars in the CheckerPlus extension.

On a separate note, I was hoping you could add a button for adding daily logs/notes. In other words, I used my calendar to take notes (like a captains log), and having to constantly uncheck "all day event" and modify the time to the exact time I want (which is always = Date.now() ) is cumbersome.

Could you add a special button right by the red "+" , where the user could specify the exact calendar the new event will be saved to, and set the date/time = to a formula or always = now()? (also, an option to set the default color of the note would be nice)

• You could change the default calendar in the options. I'll keep a watch out for the log feature to see if/how others would benefit.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!