Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Recent tabs extension question

Hi,

I have a question about your recent tabs extension, and I was wondering if it's still supported or not.

I'm asking because I don't see any mention of it anywhere, and until recently I hadn't even noticed that you're the creator of that. (of course judging by your other extensions, the expectation is super high 😉)

The extension is suuuper useful for me, however, for some reason, it just stops working after some time. I've assigned that "Alt + Z" shortcut in Chrome to it, but then I want to use it some day and it doesn't work.

I think (not sure) that I've managed to make it work again by uninstalling and re-installing it, assigning the shortcut etc., but it's a bit annoying that I have to do this from time to time (especially since I don't know when it stops working)

So, all that said to ask if you're still supporting that extension or not (if not, can I ask you to do please? 🙂)

Thank you,

Farzad

Comments

• So I have been "maintaining" it because I use it a lot myself, it does occasionally incorrectly flip between the wrong tabs, but it's never stopped completely working. Next time try disabling and re-enabling it.

• OK, I'll try that next time. Are you going to fix the "wrong tab" switching or it isn't worth the time?

• I'm actually unable to systematically replicate it, if you can please let me know how.

• Sure thing, I'll keep an eye on it

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!