Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

getTime error in CheckerPlus for Google Calendar

Hi,

Got the following error in the reminder box "TypeError: Cannot read property 'getTime' of undefined at chrome-extension://hkhggnncdpfibdhinjiegagmopldibha/js/reminders.js:394:43 at Array.sort (<anonymous>) at chrome-extension://hkhggnncdpfibdhinjiegagmopldibha/js/reminders.js:383:23", and no information of meetings is showing in the box.

How can it be solved?

Comments

• edited August 17

Try reinstalling the extension and let me know if this happens again.

Also do you have any strange event in the that reminder that does not have a event time?

• TypeError: Cannot read property 'getTime' of undefined at chrome-extension://hkhggnncdpfibdhinjiegagmopldibha/js/reminders.js:394:43 at Array.sort (<anonymous>) at chrome-extension://hkhggnncdpfibdhinjiegagmopldibha/js/reminders.js:383:23

I'm seeing that too, will try reinstalling, pops every 5-10 minutes or so, very annoying! lol

• edited August 18

@Hannah Drake Let me know if it reoccurs after the reinstall.

• Hi, Sorry for the late reply, but seems like reinstalling is working for me. Will let you know if there is any other update

• I am pushing an update soon in v28.1.1 with a workaround to the issue.

Do you have any external imported calendars?

The issue might be related to event details being modified after they are created, let me know if you recall that or going forth.

• Not sure that I understand. I have calendars shared from other departments or colleagues, but haven't imported any calendar from a file (if that's what you mean).

• Ok and do any of those appear in your reminders window?

Would you recall which events/reminder should have been in your reminder window when it ceased to work? Essentially i'm trying to determine the exact event that cause the error and from what calendar it might have been from.

• No, none appears in the reminders window. I only get notifications from my own calendar

No special events, just a couple of meeting invitations.

If it helps my Chrome version is updated by the company and at the moment I have an old version (cant updated myself), but as I said after reinstalling the extension works fine

• edited August 31

Just following up, I've pushed a possible workaround for this issue in v28.1.2

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!