Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

Notifications/Reminders Error

Hello!

I've just recently started to use Checker Plus for Google Calendar and, at first, the reminders' notifications were popping up correctly and without any errors.

However, after changing one RSVP from 'yes' to 'maybe', I started getting this popup reminder every X minutes:

I'm definitely not a programmer but after having a look at the app settings, I couldn't find anything that could rectify this.. Any help would be appreciated as this tool has already proven to be extremely helpful! :)

Comments

• Can you try restarting the browser.

if that doesn't work, try double clicking the refresh button in the calendar popup window.

• Hey, Jason! Thanks so much for the quick help.

Today I'm not experiencing the same problem and pop-ups are showing without any errors so far, so I'd say it's fixed! :D

Amazing work on all your tools, I've been using Checker Plus for Gmail for longer and it couldn't be handier!

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!