Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos Changelog About Contact English Dark mode
Chrome extensions you can't live without!
Extensions Blog Press Contribute Support FAQ Videos About Contact

View 8 weeks?

Hi Jase,

Firstly, I love your extensions and just donated some ducats to your cause via Paypal. I read your mini bio and you had me going when I saw you had visited two planets. I thought: "Uh-Oh. This guys a bit out there...", but then I read the last line and all was good.

May I suggest an added feature to your Checker for Google Calendar. You have an option for view 6 weeks of appointments. Do you envisage expanding that to maybe 8 or even 12? I often have scheduled events a couple of months ahead so it's great to be able to see what's in between then and now so I can easily make new appointments.

Regardless, it's a great extension and so are your others. I will keep tabs on what you're developing because it seems you have a great sense of what's useful.

Cheers, and keep up the good work.

Conway from Australia

PS. I like your mini-vids. They're very natural and quite funny.

Comments

• So the main reason it's limited to 6 weeks is simply cause the small popup window would not be able to display many events per week if it went over that.

• Thanks for the prompt response, Jason. I did notice that if you hover your mouse over the event the title appears. I think having two months would be handy and then if I needed to see more detail on the events, I just hover the mouse over it.

Would that be a difficult option to put into the settings? Regardless, it's a great extension!

Cheers

Conway

• The issue is that there wouldn't even be space to list almost 1 event in a day slot, here is the simulation of 2 months in the amount of space I have. Most likely if I enabled this option users will soon be complaining about the inability to increase the popup height (which I have no control over)

• I love the range of days you can see on one screen. But does that not allow any visibility on the events? If not, then it's not useful.

I appreciate you going to the trouble of showing me. Any chance the frame can be re-sized to allow the events to appear?

CB

• I love the range of days you can see on one screen. But does that not allow any visibility on the events? If not, then it's not useful.

I appreciate you going to the trouble of showing me. Any chance the frame can be re-sized to allow the events to appear?

CB

• Sorry, I just saw your comment.

Never mind, Great extension.

Keep up the good work.

CB

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info
Got it!